Church store on-line

Discussions about other Church websites
BrianEdwards

Re: Church store on-line

Post by BrianEdwards »

However, I am already signed in....
@ThomasLDS01, specifically see this post in the thread:
The Church login does not carry over to their [Store] system...
I also see this at times in the Tech Forum, when I'm logged into my church account, but when accessing the Tech Forum is doesn't show me as signed in (however, it does show my user profile pic, weirdly). In this case if I simply click the "sign in" hotlink at the upper-right hand of the Tech Forum page, it immediately registers me as logged in, without even requiring additional credentials. Possibly it's not as random as it seems, I perhaps just haven't noticed a simple pattern.
ThomasLDS01

Post by ThomasLDS01 »

@BrianEdwards I have tried to sign in via the top right person icon on the store. It shows my name and the sign in button below it but doesn't resolve the issue unfortunately.
ThomasLDS01

Post by ThomasLDS01 »

I'm getting same issues as a lot of you. Sign in issues being unable to add anything to cart.

Also the oil vial initially told me I didn't hold a valid calling to purchase it! And it asks for a language option for an empty plastic container.

Do we have a time line for a fix? I'd imagine there's a few issues here sign on and the actual ecommerce listings.

I may call up to order my stuff in the meantime.
ThomasLDS01

Post by ThomasLDS01 »

Just to say the sign on issues for me seem to be resolved for now.

When I logged in on the store website it reverted to text 2FA whereas the main lds.org site still asks for the okta push.

Maybe they've made some changes to the store authentication process for now to make sure it works reliabily.

In any case I was able to add stock to my cart which is promising 😊
crallen1

Post by crallen1 »

ThomasLDS01 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:39 am Just to say the sign on issues for me seem to be resolved for now.

When I logged in on the store website it reverted to text 2FA whereas the main lds.org site still asks for the okta push.

Maybe they've made some changes to the store authentication process for now to make sure it works reliabily.

In any case I was able to add stock to my cart which is promising 😊

Thanks for this notice! Everything seems to be working for me as well. As a note, I use the Authenticator App as my 2FA.
billson

Post by billson »

timiperer wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:42 am I am unable to make orders and bill to unit despite being a member of the bishopric. Is this a related issue?
We're having the same issue here. Neither Bishop, or myself (ward clerk) can charge the ward for items from store. Email to GSC has been ignored.

Anyone know if this is a problem with the site or have they actually deliberately removed this option? Obviously not ideal at all.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

billson wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:57 am We're having the same issue here. Neither Bishop, or myself (ward clerk) can charge the ward for items from store. Email to GSC has been ignored.

Anyone know if this is a problem with the site or have they actually deliberately removed this option? Obviously not ideal at all.
If the GSD has not replied to email (or maybe has replied but the message got lost), calling the GSD on the phone would be the most reliable way to get an answer/solution.
billson

Post by billson »

rmrichesjr wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:18 am
billson wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:57 am We're having the same issue here. Neither Bishop, or myself (ward clerk) can charge the ward for items from store. Email to GSC has been ignored.

If the GSD has not replied to email (or maybe has replied but the message got lost), calling the GSD on the phone would be the most reliable way to get an answer/solution.
Yes, that was unfair of me, you are probably right. It's probably just got lost or missed somewhere.

Email is just much more convenient from the UK. Will try again.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

billson wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:52 pm ...

Email is just much more convenient from the UK. Will try again.
If I understand correctly, they should have someone available during daytime hours of most timezones. There's a phone number listed for the UK and for many countries in Europe.

(Forum moderators have been instructed to not give out the phone number, but it's very easy to find.)
zaos

Post by zaos »

Hilohi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:18 pm Store is still having issues. On the Checkout screen, after I choose my address and click on continue, a grey spinning circle appears and I'm unable to advance to the next part of the checkout process (choosing my shipping option). This has happened to me on a few other occasions.
Exact same thing. Have tried multiple devices and OS. I’ve changed addresses, thinking it was a usps verification issue. Ive tried 5 and 9 digit zip etc etc I’ve logged in and out, I’ve removed items that were out of stock, happening for over a month I cannot get my cart to go through

Return to “Other Websites”