Church store on-line

Discussions about other Church websites
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Church store on-line

Post by lajackson »

ProfessrCox wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:33 pm All I get is the button: Sign In to Add to Cart.
Try to sign in again at the Store. There is a quirk where it shows you have signed in, but you really are not yet in their system. The Church login does not carry over to their system most of the time.
ProfessrCox

Post by ProfessrCox »

Nope not that, I'm signed in and when I click Sign in to Add to Cart it just continually refreshes the page. I can also choose a language for vials for consecrated oil, only English.
ProfessrCox

Post by ProfessrCox »

ProfessrCox wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:57 pm Nope not that, I'm signed in and when I click Sign in to Add to Cart it just continually refreshes the page. I can also choose a language for vials for consecrated oil, only English.
Fixed now, can order things once more.
Hilohi

Post by Hilohi »

Store is still having issues. On the Checkout screen, after I choose my address and click on continue, a grey spinning circle appears and I'm unable to advance to the next part of the checkout process (choosing my shipping option). This has happened to me on a few other occasions.
crallen1

Post by crallen1 »

ProfessrCox wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:33 pm I have logged in to the church store site, but I cannot add anything at all to my cart. All I get is the button: Sign In to Add to Cart. I am obviously signed in, my name is on the top right. How can I fix this? Refreshing page presents same issue. Can't order anything at all.
I've been having this same issue for several weeks. Do you know how you fixed your issue?

I've tried signing in through the store and through the main site, deleting cookies, multiple browsers, clean browser install. I've yet to try a different computer.
raven120

Post by raven120 »

Same problem here. I cannot add anything to cart. I purchased here last year with no problem
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Just mentioning for completeness, the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the Store webpages does have email and phone contact info, so at least orders can be made and processed even when the website is wonky. I've recently made two successful orders online without any issues, which doesn't help those struggling with the site since I didn't have to do anything to make it work, I added a number of different items for our unit and did the checkout without problems. And yeah, I know, a "it works for me!" response isn't really any help ;)

Perhaps if somebody contacts the Store support personnel with their situation, Support might be aware of the issue and have useful suggestions they could share with the Forum (@srichardsen posted earlier that they had emailed support, but never posted a follow-up on the thread with any results).
timiperer

Post by timiperer »

I am unable to make orders and bill to unit despite being a member of the bishopric. Is this a related issue?
ThomasLDS01

Can't Add Anything To Basket In Store

Post by ThomasLDS01 »

Good afternoon,

I am trying to do something simple (or at least it should be!) I just want to purchase a plastic oil bottle and a keychain vial from the Church online store.

I log into my Church account using the Okta push 2FA and use the tools menu from the home page to navigate to the store.

On attempting to add any item from the website to my basket the button shows "Sign in to Add to Cart"

However, I am already signed in....

I have tried this on Edge, Chrome, & Firefox, on a Windows laptop, android tablet, & phone using my home Wi-Fi, cellular, and work guest Wi-Fi.

So at this point I'm fairly confident it's nothing I'm doing and it something on the back end of the website, or my credentials that are at fault. I raised a ticket a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet.

Anyone have any ideas, or can do anything to help?

Thanks,

Thomas Irvine
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

@ThomasLDS01,
Your post has been merged with an existing topic/thread discussing your issue.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Other Websites”