Xbox app issues

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
jydi

Xbox app issues

Post by jydi »

okay so first off I have a long history in tech, so I have done several things including reinstalling the xbox 1s os during this issue. but the media library in gospel library often will work once then after I want to like scroll to a new video or litterly do anything besides just read it. feezes the app on my xbox 1s to the point that it requires a full system reboot to function again. I am guessing u guys haven't had anybody work on the app much in a while but it is seriously broke. and having the kids around the tv to all read for the screen is preatty good but sometimes the videos are good to do. Thanks its been a couple years of it slowing getting worse. Inspite of several re-installs and the such. If you guys are done with apps on the microsoft store just remove them or remove the buttons at least that don't work. Thanks
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Xbox app issues

Post by jdlessley »

The forum is user-to-user help and support. The official channel to report an issue is the Send Feedback link in the app. We can discuss it here but that is it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
alishamillerjohnson

Post by alishamillerjohnson »

We are also experiencing the same issue. This app has been very helpful so having it fail has been very difficult. I have also deleted the app and then reinstalled it. We have wondered if we upgrade to an Xbox series s if that would help? Has anyone tried this?
chhamm

Post by chhamm »

It would be really nice to be able to use the Xbox Church library app and have full functionality there.

Return to “Digital Media”