one of my circles is not showing up

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
laurakooyman

one of my circles is not showing up

Post by laurakooyman »

I am an activity day leader and we recently split our group in two age groups. Our clerk deleted the old circle and made two ones. When this happened I was not able to see the new circle for the group I am a leader for. But, the other leaders see me on the group, and I get notifications, but cannot access them, I receive an error when I try to. I have contacted support 3 times, done everything they asked me, and nothing has changed. Additionally, I have logged into other peoples phones, and I even logged in on my clerk's I-pad (I have android), and everything is the same. I can deduce that this means it is NOT a phone issue as my clerk thought it was for sure something with my phone. He actually said he has run out of things to do to fix it and his hands are washed of the issue. I contacted the Stake and they don't know what to do either. This is the only communication we use for Activity Days, this is my calling. It has been 3 weeks and still nothing is fixed. I am starting to get frustrated, anyone have any ideas? Please help!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: one of my circles is not showing up

Post by sbradshaw »

What error do you get when you try to access one of the notifications? Did you contact support via the Send Feedback option in Gospel Living? If so, did you reply to them to let them know that the suggestions they sent didn't work? They may need to escalate the case up to a developer.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Living App”