Household List with MRN

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mcope

Household List with MRN

Post by mcope »

Is there a way in LCR to print a ward directory with members listed by household, and including MRNs? If I recall, I can at least print a list of members with MRNs in MLS. I know I need to get the bishop's approval before giving it to anyone, but I thought I'd see if I can before I see if I may.
garystroble

Re: Household List with MRN

Post by garystroble »

MRN's cannot be mass printed any longer due to their confidentiality.

ps MLS is done, at least in the United States.
mcope

Post by mcope »

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'll take a wild guess this is to aid family history consultants in getting members to set up their account.

Parents should have access to minor children's MRN in Member Tools. Otherwise, I'd suggest having a clerk on standby to look up as needed. I can't imagine anyone needing a ward list like that considering it contains information that could be used to compromise their accounts.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”