online food storage login

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
troythefixer

online food storage login

Post by troythefixer »

i have ordered many things online from the online store garments , food storage etc. at present my account sign works for everything except online food storage. does anyone have an answer. i have tried many times to log in with out success..... thankyou
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: online food storage login

Post by rmrichesjr »

Where exactly are you going when you try to sign in for online food storage? Please copy-paste the URL.
garystroble

Re: online food storage login

Post by garystroble »

troythefixer wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:47 pm i have ordered many things online from the online store garments , food storage etc. at present my account sign works for everything except online food storage. does anyone have an answer. i have tried many times to log in with out success..... thankyou
The on-line store had an upgrade almost a month ago (think downgrade). Some things are still broken. You may have to call and place your order.

Return to “Church Account”