LCRF-FINANCIAL STATEMENT REVIEW-ACCESS DENIED

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
markverdera

LCRF-FINANCIAL STATEMENT REVIEW-ACCESS DENIED

Post by markverdera »

Access Denied
We're sorry, your calling does not have any access to Leader and Clerk Resources - Finance.

I am the stake clerk, and I am currently reviewing our Monthly Financial Statement and at the last tab, it says that I am Access Denied,,, Pls Help
gpolson

Re: LCRF-FINANCIAL STATEMENT REVIEW-ACCESS DENIED

Post by gpolson »

I am a stake financial clerk having the same problem.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

LCR sometimes gives an access denied when it's really just a server load issue. Try again in the evening or during the week. If it still happens at other times them you may need to contact the global service department. It's working for me right now (I'm stake financial clerk too).
gpolson

Post by gpolson »

I tried multiple times yesterday and today. I wiped my browser history for the past day, quit the browser, restarted it and faced the same problem.

I also tried a different browser with the same results.

I have seen this "Access Denied" sign before but usually I can get back in shortly. That is not true now. I am still blocked out of the financial statements right now.

gary
rlangdorf

Post by rlangdorf »

Same here. Problem started while I was working on the report on Sunday. I'd just approved the first section, then got the error when I went to the next section. Every time I try the "Access Denied" error comes up. Just submitted a ServiceNow ticket...hopefully they can fix this soon.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

For whatever reason, you are experiencing what is known as a record lock. Only by contracting the Global Service Center can the record lock be released so that you can review the financial statement.
gpolson

Post by gpolson »

My stake clerk called Headquarters today on the problem as he had it too. He reported they said it was a known problem (cant open Sept bank statement due to access denied), they were working on it, and hoped to have it fixed in a few days. He also filed a trouble ticket on it.
gary
JoshuaPadore

Post by JoshuaPadore »

Says same for my LCR

Return to “Local Unit Finance”