I can’t open church articles or manual or Come Follow Me! Help!

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
kkunz580

I can’t open church articles or manual or Come Follow Me! Help!

Post by kkunz580 »

I can’t open articles or talks on church website on my iPhone and can’t on my Samsung tablet either. It opens as a blank page with the church logo but there is no content. I can search a topic and results are shown but I can’t actually read the articles etc. if I want to see conference I have to open using YouTube. If I try through website, pages are blank. Does someone know why this may be happening?
mevans

Re: I can’t open church articles or manual or Come Follow Me! Help!

Post by mevans »

Are you still having the problem? Sometimes the church site has a glitch that they fix.

Another possible solution is to clear your web browser cache on both devices. The church site frequently has problems related to this. Another option is to try accessing the church site with a private/incognito browser window.
BrianEdwards

Re: I can’t open church articles or manual or Come Follow Me! Help!

Post by BrianEdwards »

Another thought is that at times with a phone (and perhaps tablet?), even when you are using a browser on the phone, once you try and open content like a conference talk, it may try and do that using the Gospel Library App instead of remaining in the browser. Generally this is an option you get the first time you try and access that content, and it remembers (if you select that option) your preference. All that to say that perhaps the issue comes from your phone/tablet browser trying to open Gospel Library, and something is going wrong at that point. You might try uninstalling Gospel Library and then trying to access the content to see if that helps.

And if you are truly trying to access the content on your iPhone through the church website and not through the Gospel Library App, I'd definitely suggest directly using the app instead of trying to go through a web browser to access content.

Return to “Main Church Website”