Can’t open church articles or Come Follow Me on my iPhone 11 anymore

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
kkunz580

Can’t open church articles or Come Follow Me on my iPhone 11 anymore

Post by kkunz580 »

I can’t open articles or talks on church website on my iPhone and can’t on my Samsung tablet either. It opens as a blank page with the church logo but there is no content. I can search a topic and results are shown but I can’t actually read the articles etc. if I want to see conference I have to open using YouTube. If I try through website, pages are blank. Does someone know why this may be happening?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Can’t open church articles or Come Follow Me on my iPhone 11 anymore

Post by rmrichesjr »

For Church website issues involving odd symptoms, please try clearing your browser's cache and deleting relevant cookies. There's a known problem with cookies that manifests itself in very strange ways. Deleting all Church-related cookies is the quickest solution/workaround. If your browser had somehow cached a corrupted version of a website file, that could also cause strange behavior. Clearing the cache would solve that.
kkunz580

Post by kkunz580 »

Thank you for the suggestions. I just cleared all cache, history and website data and deleted cookies and unfortunately it didn’t resolve the issue. Thank you for responding!!!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

kkunz580 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:11 pm Thank you for the suggestions. I just cleared all cache, history and website data and deleted cookies and unfortunately it didn’t resolve the issue. Thank you for responding!!!
Please send feedback via the 'Feedback' button or link--on the app if you're using an app, or on the website.
kkunz580

Post by kkunz580 »

Thank you. I’ve done that a couple of times. Should I expect to hear back?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

kkunz580 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:09 pm Thank you. I’ve done that a couple of times. Should I expect to hear back?
You should expect to hear something back, although their usual first response is to tell you to clear the browser's cache and delete cookies. Stating up-front that you have already done that would often avoid that step. After that, there ought to be some kind of response, even if it is from a first-level service missionary. Asking a question, such as whether they know of any workarounds, when the problem might be fixed, etc. can help get a response.

Another thing to check is whether a response to the feedback ended up in a spam bucket.

Return to “Main Church Website”