Administrator

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
audreyrachelle

Administrator

Post by audreyrachelle »

We need a member of each auxiliary to be an administrator in our ward. Can the current administrators add new admins? How do we accomplish this?
garystroble

Re: Administrator

Post by garystroble »

audreyrachelle wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:38 pm We need a member of each auxiliary to be an administrator in our ward. Can the current administrators add new admins? How do we accomplish this?
Please define what you mean by administrator. What exactly do you propose these leaders be administrators of?

There is an access table in LCR on the church web page under Other, after a leader logs in. That will show who with standard callings has access to what leadership data.
JenShellene

Post by JenShellene »

I’ve got questions about this topic as well.

Which calling has admin rights that could add or edit circles within the ward?

Also, at the Stake Level does someone have the ability to create a circle for say Stake Youth Committee, or Seminary?

We are in Texas, USA, and several of the English wards combine with the Spanish Wards for second hour, so in my calling we need to communicate with youth in another ward.

Any light you can shed on this would be much appreciated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

As far as I know, "admin" only has power to deal with inappropriate behavior. At this point, I don't think anyone can create circles.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jason84044

Post by jason84044 »

I am listed as an administrator on several circles but do not have the blue pencil icon to change membership. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and nothing.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

You have to bring up the list of members in the circle to see the pencil icon. Android instructions are below (iOS instructions may be slightly different)
1. Open the circle you are an administrator for
2. Tap the members icon in the top right side of the screen (will be an icon showing a head and shoulders with a number beside it)
2a. The number shown is the number of members in the circle
3. You should see the list of members with the blue pencil icon in the lower right corner of the screen

If you don't see the pencil icon, you are probably not an administrator for that circle (as EQ President, I can edit the circle for the EQ Presidency and EQ members, but I cannot edit "Stake Elders Quorum Presidents" circle that I am also a member of).

Return to “Gospel Living App”