Gear Icon Missing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Gear Icon Missing

Post by lajackson »

Judging from another post here at the forum, sync has bubbled to the top of the coding projects list.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:08 pm Judging from another post here at the forum, sync has bubbled to the top of the coding projects list.
Which surprises me. While I'm sure some people really depend on the sync, I'd think getting control of the rooms and calendars would be a bigger issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:25 pm Which surprises me.
I really have no way of knowing, but I think sync is part of the gear icon, and that is where the real effort is bring placed right now, so sync benefits.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:06 pm I really have no way of knowing, but I think sync is part of the gear icon, and that is where the real effort is bring placed right now, so sync benefits.
There's a lot of things under the old gear icon. I wouldn't expect them to all come back at once. I'd think it would be more like one menu item at a time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
unixguy

Post by unixguy »

lajackson wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:09 pm
Three posts ago the workaround was mentioned where you can send a note through the feedback tab and they have offered to make changes for you until the program is implemented where you will be able to make changes for yourself.
How long are people generally needing to wait for GS to process the administrative changes? I have a couple of requests in (less than a week old), and I'm curious about the turnaround time.
[apologies if this is a repost; previous question may not have posted due to needing to re-auth]

Return to “Calendar”