Updating bookmark but plus sign in the way

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
malfred

Updating bookmark but plus sign in the way

Post by malfred »

When I try to update the bookmark for bottom title on the page the plus sign in the blue circle (to add another bookmark,) is in the way. Any way around this aside from having less bookmarks?

Thanks.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Updating bookmark but plus sign in the way

Post by sbradshaw »

What version of Gospel Library are you using – Android, iOS, Windows, or Gospel Library Online? If Android, iOS, or Windows, are you on the latest version of the app? I think iOS Gospel Library had this issue in 6.2.0, but it was fixed in 6.2.1, and seems to be working in the latest (6.3.4).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Updating bookmark but plus sign in the way

Post by lajackson »

malfred wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:54 pm Any way around this aside from having less bookmarks?
My workaround is to have more bookmarks. That way I can slide the one I wish to update a little higher and make the change. You can never update the last bookmark on the list. But if you add a bookmark, you can get to the one hidden under the big blue plus sign.

I am using Android Gospel Library 6.3.1 which is the latest version that has downloaded onto my smarter than I am phone.

Return to “Gospel Library”