Requested feature: have the ability to search by multiple tags (like Evernote)

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

spencer.penrod

Requested feature: have the ability to search by multiple tags (like Evernote)

Post by spencer.penrod »

Good morning, everyone.

I have become more and more impressed w/the efforts going into making the Windows version of the Gospel Library App my preferred way to study (after having been a phone guy for a long, long time). One feature that I have wanted to see for years is the ability to search/filter by more than one tag at the same time, such as how a program like Evernote does. Let me give you an example from my Gospel study:

I have tagged key passages/teachings with the tag "effort," others with "faith, "repentance," and so forth. I have also tagged some passages as "RMN" for teachings from President Nelson. I would like a way to drill down into all the RMN tags, but then even further by the "effort" entries, etc.

On the topic of tags (maybe it needs to be its own thread, I'd love the ability to wildcard tag searches as well.

Please see attachments and let me know if these requests make sense/are not impossible.

Thanks,
evernote_tags.png
gospel_library_tags.png
spencer.penrod

Re: Requested feature: have the ability to search by multiple tags (like Evernote)

Post by spencer.penrod »

Would it be possible to discuss the possibility of this feature at an upcoming Saturday meeting?

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”