Weekly bulletin stationary?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jgoggan

Weekly bulletin stationary?

Post by jgoggan »

For those that use a 3rd party provider for their weekly bulletin stationary -- who are you using? We've been using Press Media for years, but they seem to have vanished. I searched past discussions and found a couple of other places recommended years ago that are also now defunct. Does anyone have a source for LDS-related stationary that would work well for the weekly bulletins? Or is everyone just no longer using 3rd party stationary and just printing their own on regular paper? Or are you just not doing bulletins at all?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Weekly bulletin stationary?

Post by russellhltn »

I've been visiting various wards and I haven't seen a bulletin in quite awhile. Our last stake conference we had a QR code posted that took people to a webpage with the program.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

We belong to the plain white paper group. The person who prepares our bulletin has several pictures of the Savior, meetinghouses, various other religious things, that are in the public domain and rotates through them to provide some variety.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

White paper for us, it is more than sufficient for our needs, and we have simplified our bulletins as well. We have a number of members for whom this is a primary means of communicating information, since for various reasons the other communication methods don't always reach them.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Pre-pandemic, most bulletins were plain white paper Sometimes with art as part of the copied information, others were a half sheet/front back with program on one side and announcements on the other. Half-sheets cut down on the cost. Stationary was for rare occasions and baptisms.

I've already noted that post-pandemic, I rarely see them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jgoggan

Post by jgoggan »

Thanks for all of the input. Looks like maybe we were the last of them using the fancy ones weekly. :)

We'll likely move to something else -- either a full sheet with an image that we print -- or I do like the half-sheet idea to save paper with announcements on one side and program on the other.

Thanks, all! 👍

Return to “General Discussions”