Can't Delete or Modify any Events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't Delete or Modify any Events

Post by russellhltn »

skunkmonkey,

Please try again. I've been told that some fixes have been released in the last few days that may have fixed it. They did try your situation and it seemed to work. If you're still having issue, I'd suggest incognito mode just to be sure the cookies are not a issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
skunkmonkey

Post by skunkmonkey »

I'm guessing they pushed a fix? I noticed today that I can once again edit and delete 2023 calendar events! Thanks devs!
georgesondarin801

Post by georgesondarin801 »

I can delete a single instance of the recurring event; however, when I go to put the new event in its place, I get an error stating I have conflicts, and looking at them, it acts like it didn't actually delete the initial event.
caillines

Post by caillines »

Can you see the original event in the calendar section of the tools app (might need a refresh)? Also check the weekly view (rather than monthly) and see if there is something there.
ShannieAnnie

Post by ShannieAnnie »

I'm having the same issue in Jan 2024. I can't edit or delete the event in any way. :-(
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ShannieAnnie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:43 am I'm having the same issue in Jan 2024. I can't edit or delete the event in any way. :-(
Is this an event on a calendar you can edit? Otherwise, it's likely you just don't have edit rights. Get with a clerk or member of the appropriate leadership and make sure you're set up properly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”