MLS Removed from Ward Computer

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Hilohi

MLS Removed from Ward Computer

Post by Hilohi »

I noticed yesterday that MLS is no longer on our ward computer, so I just wanted to confirm that the Church is now removing MLS from our ward computers (as opposed to it erroneously being deleted).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: MLS Removed from Ward Computer

Post by lajackson »

Hilohi wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:32 am I noticed yesterday that MLS is no longer on our ward computer, so I just wanted to confirm that the Church is now removing MLS from our ward computers (as opposed to it erroneously being deleted).
I do not know who removed it, but if you live in the U.S. or Canada, MLS is no longer needed.
caillines

Post by caillines »

Hasn't been used for Australia for a while either. Donation entry was the last blocker here.
Hilohi

Post by Hilohi »

Thanks, guys. We hadn't been using it either, but I would periodically send/receive data just in case.
markeagar

Post by markeagar »

with MLS removed, how do I get a report out of LCR of spanish speaking members (members who served spanish speaking missions)?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Create a custom report. There is a Mission Language criterion for the report.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Hilohi wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:32 am I noticed yesterday that MLS is no longer on our ward computer, so I just wanted to confirm that the Church is now removing MLS from our ward computers (as opposed to it erroneously being deleted).
Here in the UK, today I noticed that MLS has been uninstalled. Was there last week, but has presumably been removed remotely!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Biggles wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:15 am Here in the UK, today I noticed that MLS has been uninstalled. Was there last week, but has presumably been removed remotely!
MLS is starting to disappear from the administrative computers in my stake. As the STS, I am not doing it, so I suspect that Church headquarters is doing it remotely.

Our clerks also have started contacting me with their preferences on new computers, in view of the email we received this week. I told them to call me back when their five years is up.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”