Youth Presidencies access to see quorum members in tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
LarsenRS

Youth Presidencies access to see quorum members in tools

Post by LarsenRS »

Our youth are unable to see quorum members in the tools app. Is that a privacy issue and only the leaders can see?
caillines

Re: Youth Presidencies access to see quorum members in tools

Post by caillines »

Yes. Most youth information is hidden to most members for privacy reasons.

If a class president needs a class list, the clerk can print one off for them.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

caillines wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:59 pm Yes. Most youth information is hidden to most members for privacy reasons.
I thought as long as the privacy was set to "Ward" or "Stake" members in the ward could see the youth - at least in the directory.

But showing a class roster would be problematic as anyone set to "leadership only" wouldn't appear. That's something likely to cause problems, so the answer may have been to disable class rosters altogether except for leaders.

I believe the adult Sunday School teachers have the same issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
caillines

Post by caillines »

russellhltn wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:16 pm
caillines wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:59 pm Yes. Most youth information is hidden to most members for privacy reasons.
I thought as long as the privacy was set to "Ward" or "Stake" members in the ward could see the youth - at least in the directory.
It might have changed since last time I looked without leadership access. Or maybe I'm just misremembering. I specifically remember seeing a comment (not on this board) about someone seeing their friend's full name in tools when they turned 18.

Return to “Member Tools”