Inseego Wavemaker FX2000 5G indoor router

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
studerje

Inseego Wavemaker FX2000 5G indoor router

Post by studerje »

Just got this today. Local FM group asked me to try it out in one of our buildings as a possible replacement for the current DSL internet. Has anyone used this or a similar device?
https://inseego.com/products/fixed/fx2000/

We are still streaming sacrament for at least one ward in each of our three buildings, so I’d like to get some feedback on possible latency when streaming Sacrament meeting over 5G.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Inseego Wavemaker FX2000 5G indoor router

Post by Mikerowaved »

studerje wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:43 pm ...I’d like to get some feedback on possible latency when streaming Sacrament meeting over 5G.
When streaming to people at home, latency shouldn't be an issue. Upload bandwidth and consistency are usually the main factors. The best you can do is hook it up and see what results speedtest.net gives you.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
studerje

Re: Inseego Wavemaker FX2000 5G indoor router

Post by studerje »

I should also note that no instructions were sent with this device. Guess we’ll see what needs done soon.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”