Youth Broadcast January 29

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Youth Broadcast January 29

Post by russellhltn »

Well, since it's a recording, there's nothing preventing both of them from being correct.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

miglet wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:58 pm The calendar now says 4:00 MST. I appreciate your information but I am still thoroughly confused!
Yes. I just checked in Member Tools and it said 7:00 pm. I refreshed the page and it changed to 4:00 pm.

It is a prerecorded program, so I suppose they could have it ready three hours earlier than they originally planned.

Incredible credibility (or lack thereof).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The countdown on the broadcast page has also been changed to run out at 4:00 pm Mountain Time.
Nogdog

Post by Nogdog »

lajackson wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:12 pm
lajackson wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:45 pm I have sent them feedback and asked for clarification.
The Global Services Department responded to me today with a note that the broadcast will begin at 7:00 pm, They also said that the original newsroom article has had an asterisk added with a note that the time of the broadcast has changed from what was originally announced. The correct time was not added to the article.

There must be some nearly insurmountable obstacle to getting approval to make changes to "official" postings. We now have an article with the wrong time and a note that says the time is wrong, but that does not show the correct time.

We also have an article that has the correct time, 7:00 pm Mountain Time.
Well that's interesting, since they replied to me also and said it was 4pm Mountain time.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Nogdog wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:52 pm Well that's interesting, since they replied to me also and said it was 4pm Mountain time.
Our replies must have come from two different helpers at the help center. That is the most common way that two different answers are received, at least in my experience. Oh, well. At this point everything points to 4pm Mountain Time.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”