How do I post an updated account profile photo?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
DebKaye521

How do I post an updated account profile photo?

Post by DebKaye521 »

How do I update my account profile photo?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: How do I post an updated account profile photo?

Post by jdlessley »

If you are 18 years old or older you can sign into the online Ward Directory and Map. Locate your household in the directory and click on it. Click the pencil icon to edit the household photo - the middle tab labeled Photo. To edit your personal photo you can click on your name (Single member households have both a household photo and a personal photo that can be the same.) and click on the pencil edit icon and click the Photo tab to edit your photo.

The same can be done in Member Tools. After selecting your household name tap the household photo use the icons in the upper right of the photo to either add or change the photo. Select the individual photo to edit it. While editing either photo you can change to the other (individual if editing the household or household if editing the individual by taping the tab for the other photo.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”