Ministering Assignments

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
sherrypterry1

Ministering Assignments

Post by sherrypterry1 »

I would like to print the following:

Individual (member being ministered TO) & their assigned ministering sisters

Ministering sisters (members conducting the ministering) & their assigned sisters

I'm looking for a reports that can be printed/saved so sisters can easily look up their name & find their ministering sisters as well as their assignments. I realize this info is available via the Tools App as well as a online log in but not all are tech savvy.

I know the old MLS system allowed this but can't seem to find it in the new system.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: The ministering interview form has address, etc..too much. Just need a simple list report.

~Relief Society Pres.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ministering Assignments

Post by jdlessley »

I am assuming that you want to be able to hand out a printout for your first two print cases.

Printing individual member's assigned ministers, the first item on your list, is available from the LCR > Ministering > Reports/Ministering Assignments Summary. Filter the report by selecting the Households tab, selecting Assigned in the second list box, and selecting Ministering Sisters in the third list box. The individual is listed in the first column, Household, and her ministers are in the second column, Ministering Sisters. You will need to cut out the assignments from the printed report page to hand out.

The ministering assignments, the second item on your list, can be printed from the Current Assignments page or from the Ministering Assignments Summary report depending on what information you want to give to the sisters with a ministering assignment. To print the full ministering assignment information then go to the Current Assignments page. In the Actions column click the ellipses for the companionship you want to print and click one of the print options to print out the ministering assignments. The printout will include everything the companionship would need to know including contact information, address, and individual household member names, gender, and birthday. Printing just the ministering sister name with her companion name and her sisters she will minister to then use the Ministering Assignments Summary. Filter the report by selecting the Individuals tab, Relief Society should be the only option in the second list box, and select All Individuals in the third list box. You will need to cut out the assignments from the printed report page to hand out.

The third printout can be done but raises some issues of privacy if you plan on posting the report or giving the report to individuals so that the sisters can scan the list. You should discuss this with your bishop about the privacy of the information and how to best handle this. The information is available in the Ministering Assignments Summary discussed above.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sherrypterry1

Re: Ministering Assignments

Post by sherrypterry1 »

Thank you for your time and explanations.

The information/reports are exactly what I wanted! There really isn't a 3rd report. I just wanted to have the 2 printed reports, which you addressed. The RS Presidency receive frequent questions re: who am I ministering to and who ministers to me. (Despite having small written slips provided in the past) Having the 2 reports printed is rapid access of information for a sister's inquiry. There are no plans to publicly post the reports. My Bishop is aware of the effort and understands the intended us. We have several sisters, who, for personal reason who do not want utilize the Tools App.

Thank you again!

Return to “Reports and Forms”