CDOL home address different from membership record

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
simonmata

CDOL home address different from membership record

Post by simonmata »

Dear Support,

How do I have my home address on CDOL updated to be the same as my membership record? Don't know why they differ.

Thanks,

sm
garystroble

Re: CDOL home address different from membership record

Post by garystroble »

simonmata wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:50 am Dear Support,

How do I have my home address on CDOL updated to be the same as my membership record? Don't know why they differ.

Thanks,

sm
The problem could be on the mission side with your current calling. Suggest you see if the mission office can fix the issue. If not, the next suggestion would be to call the GSD for help.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

CDOL takes a copy from the membership system (usually when the position is created. When you move it doesn't update automatically. It the old CDOL you can update your own position contact info, but now that application is only available for Church Headquarters. Eventually it will go away. From what I understand they want to have the option in the new system to have a position's address linked to the membership address, but that isn't always the right thing.

Since I'm still an admin in the old CDOL I told it to copy your home address from your current membership address. If it doesn't look right now let me know.
simonmata

Post by simonmata »

Thank you both, @garystroble and @jonesrk! It's been corrected with what jonesrk did, I believe.

Return to “Church Account”