Gospel Library Feature Request

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
Spoole88

Gospel Library Feature Request

Post by Spoole88 »

I want to make a feature request or suggestion. Does anyone know where the right place to make that request is?

Basically, my idea is this: The Gospel Library should enable you to specify a "Read" of the Book of Mormon. For example, say you are starting a read of the Book of Mormon with a focus on a principle such as faith. You could create a "Read" and label it "Faith" and all the notes and highlights in that read would be associated with that saved to that session. You could then have multiple sessions with different notes tied only to that particular session. It is essentially the equivalent of having a blank copy of the Book of Mormon which is annotated only with certain themes. Does that make sense? Maybe the feature already exists, but I think this would be really neat because it would enable you to leverage the app but not have all your highlights and notes mixed together, but rather separated into different sessions.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel Library Feature Request

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest sending it as feedback in the app.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library Feature Request

Post by lajackson »

You may be interested in something called Study Sets. They are referred to in this post.

Although it seems to be available only online, and not yet in the app, I think a Study Set would do what you are proposing. Be sure to read all of the posts in that topic.

Return to “Gospel Library”