can't sign my friend up

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
temple23

can't sign my friend up

Post by temple23 »

I am trying to sign my friend up and it's not letting me do it and she has the right record number
please help
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: can't sign my friend up

Post by jdlessley »

You will need to provide some more specific information. What is specifically happening? What message(s) did you get and at what point does the sign up fail? Are you sure the membership record number is correct? Did it come from your friend's individual ordinance summary? Do not trust the number on a temple recommend because it can be wrong due to human error.
Did you go through the first thread in the Church Account sub-forum titled PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems to see if any of the issues identified there and the solutions match with what you are experiencing?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”