Unable to manage calendars -- Bishop and counselors

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
edwardray

Unable to manage calendars -- Bishop and counselors

Post by edwardray »

I have read through several posts and am not quite sure I found the answer to this.
In our case:

1. Calendar loads, but none of the bishopric can create or delete calendars. (We need to delete some old, poorly defined calendars, and add a new set.)

2. Clicking the Feedback tab at the bottom of the screen brings up a dialog where I can choose to specific feedback or general feedback. I choose specific function, and it has me pick and area on the screen, but all I can do is rate it by smiley faces. General feedback goes directly to the smiley faces and that is it.

Any alternate way to contact the helpdesk?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to manage calendars -- Bishop and counselors

Post by jdlessley »

edwardray wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:37 pm I have read through several posts and am not quite sure I found the answer to this.
In our case:

1. Calendar loads, but none of the bishopric can create or delete calendars. (We need to delete some old, poorly defined calendars, and add a new set.)

2. Clicking the Feedback tab at the bottom of the screen brings up a dialog where I can choose to specific feedback or general feedback. I choose specific function, and it has me pick and area on the screen, but all I can do is rate it by smiley faces. General feedback goes directly to the smiley faces and that is it.

Any alternate way to contact the helpdesk?
To accomplish administrative tasks you click the specific feedback option. Once you click one of the emoticons representing a survey of satisfaction from 'hate' to 'love' a text box will appear for your feedback. This is where you provide specific instructions on what you need done.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
edwardray

Re: Unable to manage calendars -- Bishop and counselors

Post by edwardray »

Thank you much for that. I would never have thought the emoticons would be before an actual request box.

Return to “Calendar”