library won't sync on windows 11

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

darrylanderson

library won't sync on windows 11

Post by darrylanderson »

Gospel Library quit syncing on Windows 11. I've signed out and resigned in. Deleted and re installed the app. Restarted the laptop. With the resources the Church has it is frustrating that Windows users are not treated the same as android or IOS users.
GrasseDD

Re: library won't sync on windows 11

Post by GrasseDD »

Mine has stopped syncing, as well.
It stopped syncing a few weeks ago, and I lost a bunch of annotations. Once I reset the app, it started syncing again. However, it's stopped once more. :cry:
bkt64

Post by bkt64 »

Same here. I had to uninstall and re-install and now nothing is showing on my gospel library newly installed. Please advise once this is fixed....
GrasseDD

Post by GrasseDD »

After sending a help request via the feedback address (GospelLibrary-Win@ChurchofJesusChrist.org), I got a reply indicating an imminent update will, they hope, fix this.
darrylanderson

Post by darrylanderson »

Thanks. I received the same message when I reached out to the feedback address.
GrasseDD

Post by GrasseDD »

Aha!
One of my computers with GLWin is now syncing annotations correctly. And (a pleasant coincidence), immediately after my scripture study, I noticed a new e-mail message from the GL team. In part, it reads: "We identified a problem with syncing and reported it to the syncing service team. They found a problem and corrected it and it went back online with a 24 hr or so gap and has been working fine since."
kenww

Post by kenww »

I find that my annotations do not show up on my Iphone even after I am sure that a Sync has occurred for both my Windows computer and my Iphone
GrasseDD

Post by GrasseDD »

Hm. Well, it was fixed for a while. However, I'm finding again that my GLWin won't sync: despite repeated attempts, it tells me,
"Last updated: 6/12/2023 2:40:24 PM"
D.G.
dozman12

Post by dozman12 »

Same here. 6/19/2023 was the last sync for me. Uninstalling and reinstalling syncs it to annotations I've put on the website or iPhone app, but won't keep anything I add on my Surface.
JaimeBarreraTMP

Re: library won't sync on windows 10 too.

Post by JaimeBarreraTMP »

Unfortunately the Windows application is not synchronizing properly, I try to force a synchronization in the account option but it is still maintaining an update date of a week ago, I have seen that if I make a change in the windows application some are updated in the cell phone or web but not others, I am working with annotations, such as notes and notebooks. If someone found a solution or a way to ensure that the changes are synchronized please inform me.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”