Security Code?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Security Code?

Post by lajackson »

One of our units was not able to process the deposit yesterday because they were asked to enter a security code. Of course, they do not have one.

They are calling the GSD today, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this or has any clues.
garystroble

Re: Security Code?

Post by garystroble »

lajackson wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:52 am One of our units was not able to process the deposit yesterday because they were asked to enter a security code. Of course, they do not have one.

They are calling the GSD today, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this or has any clues.
That is brand new to me too. Could it possibly have something to do with the second log-in in LCR by the other person doing the batch?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

garystroble wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:58 am
lajackson wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:52 am One of our units was not able to process the deposit yesterday because they were asked to enter a security code. Of course, they do not have one.

That is brand new to me too. Could it possibly have something to do with the second log-in in LCR by the other person doing the batch?
Yes. He is the one who needed it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I wonder if the user signed up for two-factor authentication and it needed the code sent to his phone.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”