On Line Donations down?

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
rasconde

On Line Donations down?

Post by rasconde »

For the past two weeks I suddenly keep getting this message every time I try to link to my on-line donations on my desk top computer? Never had this problem before. But I can do on-line donations on my phone? Ad Block is not on.
"This page isn’t working If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 400"
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: On Line Donations down?

Post by jdlessley »

From what you posted the most likely cause is the build up of cookies. This cookie build-up causes all kinds of unwanted results and issues. A method to quickly check if this is the issue is to use New Incognito window for browsers using the chrome browser engine (Chrome, Edge, etc), or the New private window for those like Firefox. Both of these 'new windows' do not use stored cookies nor cached website files for each browsing session. This mitigates the cookie build up problem and corrupt web page cache files. To get a fresh unencumbered session outside using the New Incognito window, or New private window, the cookies and the web page cache for churchofjesuschrist.org should be deleted. This will not guarantee the problem wont reoccur since the build-up of cookies and corrupt stored web page files can return.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jimr17

Post by jimr17 »

lcr is completely down at the stake center in our area (Lake Mary Stake) the other sites work but lcr gives an error

first a system error - then a different system error - not it is saying I don't have rights. Logged out and used an incognito window - same thing
j.bickmore

Post by j.bickmore »

Same here - we are getting this error:
Service Unavailable - Zero size object
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #15.12132817.1678042977.3485b972
jamhall

Post by jamhall »

You are not alone. Primary President just contacted me asking why she is getting denied when logging into LCR. I was in earlier today during a meeting but now I get the same "access denied" message. Seems to me the system is in a state of denial.
sylvanspence

Post by sylvanspence »

We're also having issues logging into LCR. Keep getting "Access Denied" errors for clerks and the Bishop.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Same issue here in the UK. Looks like the bad old days on Sunday have returned!

Return to “Online Donations”