Temple Scheduling Page

terrysackett

Temple Scheduling Page

Post by terrysackett »

A member of my ward asked me for help with trouble that she’s having with the temple scheduling page. I tried to access it myself on her iPhone, and this is what it’s doing:
She brings up the page for our temple (Las Vegas, Nevada) and taps “Appointments”. On the next page (“Schedule an Appointment”) she taps the button with the name of the temple and it goes back to the previous page. Being an iPhone user (and hater) myself, I immediately suspected her iPhone to be the problem, but she says it does the exact same thing on her desktop at home. This has been going on for a couple of months.

Is there something I can have her look into to resolve this?

Terry Sackett
Elders Quorum President
Desert Inn Ward
Las Vegas Nevada East Stake
Ipiu2

Re: Temple Scheduling Page

Post by Ipiu2 »

I believe she has another church account username that is already linked to her church membership record number. She will need to use that username.
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

Ipiu2 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:01 pm I believe she has another church account username that is already linked to her church membership record number. She will need to use that username.
Your belief is incorrect, but thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd try incognito mode. This could be a "cookie buildup" issue that can manifest itself in odd ways like this. Incognito is a quick check.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Another idea would be to have a computer (laptop, clerk's computer, etc) where you as EQ President can successfully log onto your account and navigate the temple scheduling pages. Then sign out of your church account, and have her try the same thing on that same computer. Incognito mode is of course much easier and quicker, but something else to consider if needed.
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:01 pm I'd try incognito mode. This could be a "cookie buildup" issue that can manifest itself in odd ways like this. Incognito is a quick check.
Thanks. Tried it on the clerks’ office computer in incognito mode. No joy.
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

BrianEdwards wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:53 am Another idea would be to have a computer (laptop, clerk's computer, etc) where you as EQ President can successfully log onto your account and navigate the temple scheduling pages. Then sign out of your church account, and have her try the same thing on that same computer. Incognito mode is of course much easier and quicker, but something else to consider if needed.
I didn’t see this before I was recently demoted to the bishop’s second counselor. I tried it that way and she still couldn’t get past the first page. Thanks, though.
She was going to try to resolve it with our temple and family history leader at his house. I’ll have to follow up with her.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Get with the clerk and verify the MRN on her membership record matches what's on her account and there's nothing that would prevent her from going to the temple.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

russellhltn wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:37 am Get with the clerk and verify the MRN on her membership record matches what's on her account and there's nothing that would prevent her from going to the temple.
She was able to sort it out with the temple and family history leader.

Return to “Mobile Applications”