Feedback Won't Submit

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Fayz0r

Feedback Won't Submit

Post by Fayz0r »

In every avenue or reporting website problems on the church's website it takes you to a feedback submission page. Everytime I hit the submit button, it doesn't work. When I try to report that the submit button isn't working, it keeps bringing me back to the same submission form that is not working. There is no way to report problems with the website because the reporting system is broken itself.

My initial feedback was that I cannot find the location of the Las Vegas Immigration Welcome Center anywhere on the website or online.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Feedback Won't Submit

Post by jdlessley »

This sounds like one of the issues that arise when there are too many cookies built up for the website. Try using the New incognito window. If that works then delete the cookies for the website for future visits to the website.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Fayz0r wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:47 am My initial feedback was that I cannot find the location of the Las Vegas Immigration Welcome Center anywhere on the website or online.
Is the Immigration Welcome Center a church building/organization? I found a website of a nonprofit in Las Vegas with that name here:
https://www.immigrantwelcomecenter.org

If the church has a partnership with the organization, you might be able to find information at Latter-day Saint Charities:
https://www.latterdaysaintcharities.org

Or on the JustServe website for local community service opportunities:
https://www.justserve.org
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The only information I was able to find was in the church newsroom, such as How the Church’s welcome centers are helping to bless the lives of immigrants and refugees
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

russellhltn wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:54 pm The only information I was able to find was in the church newsroom, such as How the Church’s welcome centers are helping to bless the lives of immigrants and refugees
Interesting – from the photos it looks like that may be a meetinghouse, repurposed during the week.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:20 pm Interesting – from the photos it looks like that may be a meetinghouse, repurposed during the week.
Maybe. As needs change, the church sometimes finds itself with extra properties. This could be a vacant and repurposed meetinghouse.

I did find it odd that I couldn't find information about it anywhere but the newsroom. It seems they spread the info only in the groups they're targeting.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

The local wards and stakes may have more relevant information - that is where I would start if I were the OP.

Return to “Main Church Website”