When is the weekend?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
peparsons

When is the weekend?

Post by peparsons »

In the monthly and weekly view, half of the "weekend" (Saturday) is at the end of the week (rightmost column), but the other half of the weekend (Sunday) is the beginning of the week (leftmost column).
Personally, I find that annoying to work with, but I can see that some people might like it that way.

However, when adding/editing an event, I select a day from a small month view which has Monday as the beginning of the week with Saturday and Sunday at the end.
Regardless of what I prefer, to avoid confusion I think Calendar should be consistent with itself.

Paul
fadian

Re: When is the weekend?

Post by fadian »

I can't even find any calendars either on the website or in LDS Tools now nor can I add an event. Not getting anything other than a blank calendar and The Church Christus on the left side bar. No features at all. I can see events on the App version but no ability to add an event. Sorry not a response to your questions.
peparsons

Re: When is the weekend?

Post by peparsons »

fadian wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:20 am I can't even find any calendars either on the website or in LDS Tools now nor can I add an event. Not getting anything other than a blank calendar and The Church Christus on the left side bar. No features at all. I can see events on the App version but no ability to add an event. Sorry not a response to your questions.
Maybe you should raise this as a separate issue. It's obviously not a universal problem - it generally works for me.

Return to “Calendar”