Transferrring notes from one account to another

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
rjjeeamjDad

Transferrring notes from one account to another

Post by rjjeeamjDad »

Just wondering if there is a way to transfer highlighting, notes, links, notebooks and tags from 1 account to another?
I found all my notes, but they are in my wife's account. My Library app was signed into her account on my phone this whole time.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Transferrring notes from one account to another

Post by sbradshaw »

No, there isn't currently a way to transfer Gospel Library notes, highlights, etc. from one account to another, unfortunately. You could send it as a feature request under Settings > Send Feedback.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
BrianEdwards

Re: Transferrring notes from one account to another

Post by BrianEdwards »

Similar things have been mentioned before on the Forum, for situations like somebody who wants to ensure their digital scripture notes remain available to their descendants after they pass away. I know the blessing that old copies of marked-up physical scriptures, or physical scripture journals, can be to family members after somebody passes away. If you do submit a feature request, perhaps including that as another reason to implement the "Note-sharing" or "Note-transferring" capability, might help the request carry a bit more weight.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”