How to read "Youth Stake Report" (FSY)?

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
bwilcox17

How to read "Youth Stake Report" (FSY)?

Post by bwilcox17 »

As noted in the thread here: viewtopic.php?p=230682&hilit=fsy+youth+ ... rt#p230682, for some inexplicable reason, Clerks do not seem to have access to view these reports, which is ludicrous, given that we're the ones that have to find the money for the Youth to be able to attend.

I was able to get a hold of the Stake YM's President, who was able to send me a screenshot of the report. Now I have a report with "Total Youth," "Approved," "Submitted," "Out of Unit," "Likely to Attend," "Registered," and "Attended" in it. (Oddly there's a 5 in the final column, even though no sessions have been held yet.)

Is there some kind of guide that tells me how to read this? Since the Stake is covering the Church-side costs, and SLC so graciously reached in and took all of our extra this year, we're looking to be very definitive in our spending right now, and there's a huge variance in the numbers...so which one do I follow?

Any help is appreciated!
johnshaw

Re: How to read "Youth Stake Report" (FSY)?

Post by johnshaw »

They don't always get permissions right at the start of things. I can't think of anything that would be limited to a stake clerk in LCR based on my understanding of that role. I'd just send feedback, give them the justification about why you think clerks should get that access.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Reports and Forms”