Content Can’t Be Shown Because Item is Not Available

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
kelosh

Content Can’t Be Shown Because Item is Not Available

Post by kelosh »

So when I see this am I just out of luck and I won’t be able to see what I tagged anymore? Should I just delete these ones as I come across them? I’m assuming the Church got rid of some manual/magazíne/handbook or something that isn’t in the library anymore. It doesn’t tell me anything about what resource I tagged so I’m assuming I will never recover whatever information I tagged.
EED6CF38-F849-409C-9F77-0E444456E064.png
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Content Can’t Be Shown Because Item is Not Available

Post by sbradshaw »

It may be role-based content you used to have access to but no longer do (for example, missionary training videos, Handbook 1 or 2, etc.). Or it could be content that was removed entirely from the library, like the previous edition of For the Strength of Youth. You're right that it's not very helpful, unless that content comes back. If you have any idea what content it was, it's worth sending feedback asking for it to be added back to the library (it could be put in the "Archived Content" section if it's obsolete).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kelosh

Re: Content Can’t Be Shown Because Item is Not Available

Post by kelosh »

Yeah, I was hoping there would be some indication of where the content had been located, but I can’t find anything giving me any hint of that unfortunately. I don’t think it’s lost access because I went from being a bishop to stake president about 6 months ago. I’m assuming it must be content they just pulled. Which means it’s unlikely to come back so I’ll probably just delete them as. I come across them. Kind of a bummer.

Return to “Gospel Library”