Problems downloading Banks Statements

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
rickel

Problems downloading Banks Statements

Post by rickel »

Since last Friday, April 21, 2023, my unable to access the downloaded bank statement for the period from 07-04-2023 to 20-04-2023.
I get the following error message:
Safari cannot open the page.
Safari cannot open the page 'blob:https:/|crffe.churchofjesuschrist.org/ec608bac-e9be-4605-
8260-ed026cde85ab' cannot open. The error is: 'The operation could not be completed.
(WebKitBlobResource error 1.)' (WebKitBlobResource:1)

Also tried to perform this action in FireFox but also fails?
Do you have a solution?

Ward Utrecht | The Netherlands | Unitnumber: 062707
Attachments
Scherm­afbeelding 2023-04-22 om 23.53.16.png
Scherm­afbeelding 2023-04-22 om 23.46.23.png
garystroble

Re: Problems downloading Banks Statements

Post by garystroble »

Church systems have been more sluggish and problematic than usual the last few days. They may be doing maintenance or updates. If the problem persists into next week I would give the Global Service Center a call.
rickel

Post by rickel »

Hello Gary,
So far I still can't download the daily statements!
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

rickel wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:05 am Hello Gary,
So far I still can't download the daily statements!
Give the Global Service Center a call. They should be able to help you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

First, I'd try using incognito mode. This could be dreaded cookie buildup problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rickel

Post by rickel »

This solution don't doe anything. This is not the problem. The problem is that when you create a link to download a PDF. PDF PDF won't show, and you received an ERROR message!
Look at the error message:
Safari cannot open the page 'blob:https:/Icrffe.churchofjesuschrist.org/73a71715-0e3d-4378-beaa-bd7c0b1e9d34'. The error is: 'The operation could not be completed.
(WebKitBlobResource error 1.)' (WebKitBlobResource:1)
4 people have the same problem. They could not download the PDF because an error message. They all use difference Operating Systems!

We have this problem for more then 3 weeks! Hopefully the programmer find the problem of this cause
Attachments
Bank statements can’t be download - disappear an ERROR.pdf
Extra information
(245.74 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Church webpages have an issue with cookie buildup. It can cause all kinds of issues. I personally have seen it block downloading a PDF. The quickest way to check for this is to try incognito mode.

If that doesn't work, then you'll need to contact support/GSD. No one here has the ability to fix the issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rickel

Post by rickel »

No that doesn't works and support/GSD tell me to contact with you?
Being sent back and forth every time is no longer much fun for a user! Without feeling like you are really being helped!!!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rickel wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:48 am No that doesn't works and support/GSD tell me to contact with you?
Wait, what?? This forum is just community - other users like you. GSD is the official support channel. If they can't fix it, they're supposed to open a ticket with the developers.

Now, there's different parts of GSD. Is there some misunderstanding of where you're supposed to go? I can see area support sending you off to the one for North America as that's where the developers are.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”