How do I take a privacy setting off my account?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jorylarson

Post by jorylarson »

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: How do I take a privacy setting off my account?

Post by jdlessley »

What specifically are you trying to do?. Are you trying to change the privacy setting for your household or your personal contact data? If so, then that can be done in Member Tools. Tap on your household name in the Directory. The next screen will default to the CONTACT tab for the household. Tap the pencil in the red circle icon in the lower right of the screen to edit the household data. Tap the PRIVACY tab to edit the household privacy settings. The household privacy settings determines the default privacy settings for all members of the household. No individual privacy settings can be less restrictive than the household setting. To change your individual privacy settings, when on the household screen tap the HOUSEHOLD tab, tap your name from the list of household members, and follow the same procedures described for the household privacy settings.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How do I take a privacy setting off my account?

Post by russellhltn »

You can also change it on the Ward Directory and Map webpage.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”