Lyrics missing in Sacred Music App

ronxanderson

Lyrics missing in Sacred Music App

Post by ronxanderson »

In my LDS Sacred Hymns App, under the Lyrics tab, all the songs in the Hymns and Children's Songbook are blank. No lyrics are displayed. This is frustrating since displaying the lyrics is the only thing functionality I need the app to reliably have. The lyrics are too small for me to read on the sheet music. This is on an iPhone 13 running iOS 16.4.1. A resolution to this problem would be appreciated. 😊
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Lyrics missing in Sacred Music App

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please use the Feedback function within the app or on the Church website to inform official channels of the problem and your suggestion. Because this is a user-to-user discussion forum, nobody here can influence any improvements in the app.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

ronxanderson wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:21 pm In my LDS Sacred Hymns App, under the Lyrics tab, all the songs in the Hymns and Children's Songbook are blank. No lyrics are displayed. This is frustrating since displaying the lyrics is the only thing functionality I need the app to reliably have. The lyrics are too small for me to read on the sheet music. This is on an iPhone 13 running iOS 16.4.1. A resolution to this problem would be appreciated. 😊
Is your device in light or dark mode? Are you able to see the lyrics if you switch between light and dark?
You could also try deleting and reinstalling the app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
viddy.roberts

Post by viddy.roberts »

Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it for me.

Return to “Mobile Applications”