Sacrament Hymns/Gospel Library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
CatherineTryon

Sacrament Hymns/Gospel Library

Post by CatherineTryon »

I am in a spanish ward, but I study on gospel library in english. I tried to put in my sacrament songs in the new callings feature of the home page of gospel library but it only pulls up the english hymn book instead of the spanish, even though I have changed the language for the app to spanish. Is it possible to access the spanish hymnal to use that feature?

Is all of the home page an english feature? When I change the language to spanish for the app my home page stays in english, even though my library is in spanish. Just wanting to know if I am missing something.

Thank you.
Catherine Tryon
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Sacrament Hymns/Gospel Library

Post by sbradshaw »

Currently, the picker for selecting hymns (or talks) is based on the device language – so, if you want to pick hymns in Spanish, you need to switch your device language to Spanish in iOS or Android settings (alternatively, newer versions of iOS and Android allow you to switch the language for a single app and the app sees it as if the device language changed – but this is different from the in-app content language setting).

To suggest a change, you can use the feedback form under Help > Send Feedback in the app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”