Part member family's records in the directory.

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
m.duncan60

Part member family's records in the directory.

Post by m.duncan60 »

I am a newly called Ward Clerk, I have never used a forum so pardon me if I'm not where I should be. We just baptized half of a family, The mother and two children were baptized. The father and two other children were not. I went into the CLR and entered the new records. I also entered the information for the non-members in the family. I assigned head of household to the Mother. When I go into to the directory in tools, The non-member Father shows up but the non-member children do not. My question is, is this the way it should be or did I do something wrong. Seems to me the whole family should show up in the directory. I have asked around including the stake clerk. Everybody seems to think that's how it should be but nobody is positive about it.
Thanks for the help.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Part member family's records in the directory.

Post by jonesrk »

It is working the way it is designed. In general non members don't show, but spouses are a special situation. They are be added in to show in the directory by default. If the father doesn't want to show you can contact GSD and they have a way to hide him.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”