downloading children's hymbook

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
AndersonRJ1

downloading children's hymbook

Post by AndersonRJ1 »

We have had the Children's Hymnbook on our desktop for a long time. As of last week, we can no longer download singing and words simultaneously. Now, it is either one or the other. Was there a change in this access?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: downloading children's hymbook

Post by russellhltn »

I'm guessing this is a shortcut to a webpage? If so, I'd suggest trying incognito/private mode. Cookie build-up can do strange things to church webpages.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

In a web browser, I just went to the Church main page -> Libraries -> Children's Songbook, then right-clicked on Download for the first title. After PDF, the second option was Vocals and Music: https://media2.ldscdn.org/assets/music/ ... nload=true The MP3 file that downloaded has both instruments and vocals.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

russellhltn wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:41 pm I'm guessing this is a shortcut to a webpage? If so, I'd suggest trying incognito/private mode. Cookie build-up can do strange things to church webpages.
If incognito/private mode works differently from normal and solves the problem, clearing your browser's cache and deleting relevant cookies will likely make normal mode work again for a while.

Return to “Main Church Website”