Unable to Change the Month

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Hilohi

Unable to Change the Month

Post by Hilohi »

I tried to access our calendar for November, but the toggle that used to be at the top of the screen to change the months is no longer there. Any suggestions on being able to change the months on the calendar?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 11.37.32 PM.png
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to Change the Month

Post by russellhltn »

It looks like the additional header advertising "Worldwide Testimony for Youth" is pushing the generic header down on top of the buttons.

As for a work around I notice a "date" in the URL. However, trying to change it seems to just hang the page.

I assume things will go back to normal once they quit "advertising" the event.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
peparsons

Post by peparsons »

Yes - I agree it's the extra banner that's causing the problem.
As I type this, I see that banner's even on this page!
At first I thought I couldn't navigate anywhere, but I find there's just enough room to press the month dropdown and the year dropdown. But I can't use the today button.
Has anyone reported this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Yes. No word on how soon it could be fixed.

I also can just reach the bottom of the buttons on my laptop.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There is a temporary fix. It works in any browser based on Chrome but not in Firefox.
Jacob Lindsay wrote:Thanks for the feedback. The calendar programmers are aware of the calendar banner issue and are working on a fix as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The programmers released a preliminary fix this morning that allows the banner to be dismissed using the "X" button in the top right corner. If you are not seeing this option, you may need to clear your browser cookies or try incognito mode.

Jake
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”