Administrators and Building Schedulers Options

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mrusson

Administrators and Building Schedulers Options

Post by mrusson »

While trying to edit both the administrators and building schedulers, I am unable to get either page to load. When I click on Administrators, I get a never ending spinning wheel. When clicking on Building Schedulers, I get a blank page. Is this a common problem that everyone else is seeing? I am able to see the calendar just fine. I am also set up as an editor and I am the stake clerk. Thanks for any info you may have.
BrianEdwards

Re: Administrators and Building Schedulers Options

Post by BrianEdwards »

Many of us have recurring issues with cookie-buildup affecting some church webpages but not others. The standard first suggestion is to try using incognito/private mode in your browser, this quite often allows the webpage in question to load correctly. Then deleting cookies should resolve the problem for your normal browser session (until they eventually build up again...)
mrusson

Re: Administrators and Building Schedulers Options

Post by mrusson »

So as a follow-up, I tried again in incognito mode across 3 different browsers. Cookies were deleted on all three. No change.

Return to “Calendar”