Problems with Vietnamese Audio for Gospel Library on iPhone

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
Christopherst

Problems with Vietnamese Audio for Gospel Library on iPhone

Post by Christopherst »

For whatever reason I can download the audio for other languages to an English iPhone, but I cannot download to a friends phone who speaks Vietnamese language, the audio for the scriptures.

I know I'm able to download different languages starting in English and going to another language. But not Vietnamese to get Vietnamese audio. Should be simple but the option doesn't exist. I know the language is available because I can hear it on my iPhone when I download it, but for whatever reason the audio isn't available in Vietnam.

Quoting another post:
Here's how to do it for The Old Testament:
Gospel Library app->Scriptures->Old Testament->Menu (the three dots)->Download Audio->Download.

Here's how to do it for The New Testament:
Gospel Library app->Scriptures->New Testament->Menu (the three dots)->Download Audio->Download.

Here's how to do it for The Book of Mormon:
Gospel Library app->Scriptures->Book of Mormon->Menu (the three dots)->Download Audio->Download.

Here's how to do it for The Doctrine and Covenants:
Gospel Library app->Scriptures->Doctrine and Covenants->Menu (the three dots)->Download Audio->Download.

Here's how to do it for The Pearl of Great Price:
Gospel Library app->Scriptures->Pearl of Great Price->Menu (the three dots)->Download Audio->Download.

Also videos, are not available in Vietnamese, nor other content. How do we share the gospel, if we cannot share the content?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Problems with Vietnamese Audio for Gospel Library on iPhone

Post by sbradshaw »

Church-produced audio recordings don't exist for the scriptures in Vietnamese. In Gospel Library, you can listen to Vietnamese content with text-to-speech (computer-generated audio), but there are no MP3 recordings that can be downloaded.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”