Glitch-asking I enter my MRN and birthdate, but won't open app when entered.

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
lformlz

Glitch-asking I enter my MRN and birthdate, but won't open app when entered.

Post by lformlz »

The Gospel Living app has glitched. It is asking for my MRN & date of birth
When I enter them nothing happens. The app will not open. It used to work, but hasn't for some time now. Please help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Glitch-asking I enter my MRN and birthdate, but won't open app when entered.

Post by russellhltn »

That's strange. I'd expect the app to want your church login and that you've already entered your MRN into the account.

The only reason I can think of that it would ask for that is because you don't have the MRN on your account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
saraferrell

Re: Glitch-asking I enter my MRN and birthdate, but won't open app when entered.

Post by saraferrell »

Mine was doing the same thing. It asked me to put in my MRN and birthdate. I did (and double-checked I had the number right) and saved.... And nothing happened. It just asked me to enter it again. I went over to the cog and said I wanted to sign in with a different account, and just signed in again with the same one, and it magically fixed itself. Hope that helps!

Return to “Gospel Living App”