Study Plan in a different language

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
JeffPugh

Study Plan in a different language

Post by JeffPugh »

I want to do a study plan to read the Book of Mormon in French. The main language of my Gospel Library is English. I know how to access the Livre de Mormon, but I cannot figure out a way to set up a study plan for the French. I can only do it in English. I have done it in the way past (2021) but cannot figure out how to do it now. Any suggestions?
bandj

Re: Study Plan in a different language

Post by bandj »

I am having the same problem! I could do it in the past, but not now. I’d really appreciate some help on how to solve the issue.
Last edited by bandj on Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
myldsdcox

Post by myldsdcox »

I have the same question, but for Spanish. In prior version, I was able to do Study Plans is two languages. But, only in English now.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

JeffPugh wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:35 pm I want to do a study plan to read the Book of Mormon in French. The main language of my Gospel Library is English. I know how to access the Livre de Mormon, but I cannot figure out a way to set up a study plan for the French. I can only do it in English. I have done it in the way past (2021) but cannot figure out how to do it now. Any suggestions?
bandj wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:22 am I am having the same problem! I could do it in the past, but not now. I’d really appreciate some help on how to solve the issue.
myldsdcox wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:41 am I have the same question, but for Spanish. In prior version, I was able to do Study Plans is two languages. But, only in English now.
One way you can do this is to find the book in the Library section of the app, then long-press the book and choose "Create Study Plan."
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
camerontblake

Post by camerontblake »

I just got this to work on iPhone 11. In the library, change the language to desired language. Navigate to content. Long press on content. Click add to study plan. Update study plan settings as normal. When you navigate back to Home Screen it appears next to your other study plans.
FunakiSel

Post by FunakiSel »

Thank you! I did what you said and it worked. :)

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”