Sacred Music app - how to keep songs going on iphone with new updated version

kimberlyeggers

Sacred Music app - how to keep songs going on iphone with new updated version

Post by kimberlyeggers »

I used to be able to have my songs go continuously on the app, but I think with the new app update, my iPhone doesn't play the songs continuously. The only way it does is if I make a playlist and press shuffle, but then it still stops at the end of the playlist. I want songs to keep going so I can have them on in the background. Is there an option for this? I have tried and tried to figure it out but haven't. Thanks!!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Sacred Music app - how to keep songs going on iphone with new updated version

Post by sbradshaw »

I'm guessing you're drilling all the way in to a specific song, and pressing Play at the top of the song. That will only play the one song – which is useful, for example, if you need to play a song to accompany singing in a meeting. To play a whole list, you need to go back a level where you can see the full list of songs, and tap Play or Shuffle from there. This is a change from how it used to work in Sacred Music 1.x.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Annetle

Re: Sacred Music app - how to keep songs going on iphone with new updated version

Post by Annetle »

Nope. Went into hymns. Held shuffle thinking whole list would play shuffled. Nope. Sometimes it stopped after a couple songs. Sometimes it went off just when I thought it finally worked :lol: And it's not because my phone died. It happened because of an app update. I used to be able to listen to youth albums, hymns, and the children's songbook without having to bother with taking hours to make any kind of playlists :| They WERE my playlists :cry:
Suggestions or updates??

Return to “Mobile Applications”