Attachments
Family Group Record (Spanish).pdf
(36.79 KiB) Downloaded 13439 times
Pedigree Chart (Spanish).pdf
(16.9 KiB) Downloaded 3807 times
subrodragon-p40

Spanish

Post by subrodragon-p40 »

I can make them fillable this week however I can't make them save-able but one step at a time at least.
In terms of translating they are in english up above if you need another language perhaps another member can translate them into other languages.
mabelha

Pedigree chart in spanish needed

Post by mabelha »

can someone help me to have the pedigree chart in spanish please????

thank you
Mabel
mrcamopants

Excel Pedigree Chart

Post by mrcamopants »

I've been working on this excel version of the pedigree chart. I like it because I can continually expand it and hyperlink the continued pages. I might eventually add family group records to it, let me know what you think and if there is anything else I should do to it or if I'm wasting my time and there is a better way. I think it works great if you know a little about excel.

The .xls file is for Excel 97-2003
Attachments
PedigreeChart.xlsx
(446.79 KiB) Downloaded 1415 times
PedigreeChart.xls
(3.13 MiB) Downloaded 1062 times
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

What is the purpose of these charts? It looks like it generates a nice-looking set of blank charts, but it doesn't seem like it is designed to have data filled in to it.

There are any number of genealogy products out there (PAF and some other free applications, and a host of reasonably priced applications) that will print cascading pedigree charts, and will fill in your data as well. And they can print blank forms if that's what you need.

I wouldn't necessarily say you're wasting your time, but since there are so many free ways to accomplish essentially the same result, I'm wondering if there might be a better use of your time in some other area.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
bramarts

downloading fill in the blank group record

Post by bramarts »

I am having trouble acquiring this email user form and very much want it. Why can't I get it from this site?
LaNae45

Post by LaNae45 »

When I send these files some families are able to open them and some are not. Some files open but but are not saveable. Any suggestions to fix this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Which files are you using? The ones in post #12 are Excel files. If the families don't have Excel or a compatible program, they can't use it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mnelson4

Re: Fill in the blank PDF versions of Church History Forms

Post by mnelson4 »

Similar to the research log PDF you've created, this is a website for tracking your family history research log online: http://deadeasyfamilyhistory.org. In addition to being a publicly accessible research log, it can also make tips based on other users research logs.
LovenBlake

Re: Fill in the blank PDF versions of Church History Forms

Post by LovenBlake »

Do you have any Legal size fillable charts? I would love a fillable legal size Pedigree chart and fillable legal size family group sheet.

Return to “Genealogy Industry Issues”