Logging out of gospel library account

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
nj1410

Logging out of gospel library account

Post by nj1410 »

Can I log out of my gospel library account which is signed in on another phone/device from my personal phone/device?
I have been noticing that I have random highlights and notes which I didn't make. I believe someone is annotating in the gospel library app in my account after I used the app on their phone.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Logging out of gospel library account

Post by russellhltn »

I don't think there's any way to do a remote logoff. I'd suggest changing your password.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Logging out of gospel library account

Post by lajackson »

nj1410 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:32 pm I believe someone is annotating in the gospel library app in my account after I used the app on their phone.
Are you able to go back to that person and ask them to sign out and then sign in with their own account? Or meet them again and sign out yourself? I am sure they would want to make their highlights and notes under their own account, not yours. I suspect that they are not even aware of the problem.

But I do not believe there is a way to sign out remotely.

Return to “Gospel Library”