Cannot add new payees

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
ksteurer

Re: Cannot add new payees

Post by ksteurer »

We got it figured out!

I talked to GSC and they said there can be issues with trying to add a new payee while processing the expense directly. Here is the fix:

Before trying to enter the expense, add the payee separately. When you are in the finance webpage, there is a tab at the top called "Participants". Click on that tab, and then click on the link that says
"+ Add Participant"

From there, add the Payee as you normally would, and then click on "Add Participant" at the bottom of the form.

Once the participant has been added, then go back to your expense tab, enter your expense, and the new Payee will show up as a possible Payee.

:D
mission12

Post by mission12 »

I have also tried on multiple days and different p.c's and it's the same message also. I have lodged a ticket with church support but haven't heard anything for almost a week now. I am in Melbourne, Australia.

Those that have added the payee via the "participant's" page can you please provide a brief guide on where this page is?

Thank You
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mission12 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:06 pm Those that have added the payee via the "participant's" page can you please provide a brief guide on where this page is?
In the LCRF menu bar 'Participants' is found between 'Budget' and 'Tithing Declaration'.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”