My Calling error page

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
tonsabout

My Calling error page

Post by tonsabout »

I'm the RS president in my ward and have usually had access to the My Calling page when I log into my church account. Recently it's been taking me to a page that says "An error prevented us from displaying this page" and gives me the option to go to the homepage. I've tried it on Chrome and Microsoft Edge and logged out and signed back in to my account, but it's given me this page for a few weeks now. Is the page down or am I overlooking something?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My Calling error page

Post by russellhltn »

You might try incognito mode in your browser.

By chance, do you have more than one calling? It might confuse the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
baguado

Post by baguado »

I was recently appointed as the Relief Society president, and initially, I could access my responsibilities. However, an error message appeared on my calling options page, along with other pages like the ward directory and map displaying a message stating, "I am not authorized." Strangely, I still have access to the donation features as well as Leader and Clerk Services. I haven't been able to update the ministry list for our new members. What can I do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

baguado wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:38 pm I was recently appointed as the Relief Society president, and initially, I could access my responsibilities. However, an error message appeared on my calling options page, along with other pages like the ward directory and map displaying a message stating, "I am not authorized."
Church web pages suffer from "cookie buildup". The fix is to delete church cookies. The quick fix/test is to use incognito/private mode in your browser.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”